Breed Articles (will open in a new window)
- Bicolor division: A Cinderella Story - The History of Bicolor and Calico Persians (from the 1978 CFA Yearbook)
- Bicolor division: Bi-Color and Calico Persians: The 80s and 90s (from the March 1991 Cat Fanciers Almanac)
- Bicolor division: Bi-Color and Calico Persians: Past, Present, and Future (from the May 1998 Cat Fanciers Almanac)
- Himalayan division: The Himalayan Persian (from the May 1999 Cat Fanciers Almanac)
- Particolor division: Particolor Persians (from the May 1996 Cat Fanciers Almanac)
- Silver division: Silver and Golden Persians (from the May 2001 Cat Fanciers Almanac)
- Smoke division: The World of Smoke Persians (from the June 1995 Cat Fanciers Almanac)
- Solid division: Stargazing: A Historical View of Solid Color Persians (from the March 1995 Cat Fanciers Almanac)
- Solid division: Solid Color Persians Are... Solid As A Rock? (from the November 2002 Cat Fanciers Almanac)
- Tabby division: The Tabby Persian (from the October 2000 Cat Fanciers Almanac)
- So You Want To Be A Cat Breeder? by Carissa Altschul
- The Basics of Show Grooming by Linda Berg
- Degreasing Demystified by Sue Dalangin
- Face Sculpting the Persian Head by Diane Castor
- Preparing and Showing the Persian Kitten by Diane Castor
- Grooming White Persians by Lorraine Saunders
- History of the Persian Cat, Part 1 by Anna Sadler
- The Persian Breed Booth, at Meet The Breeds 2009 by Susan Cook Henry
Note: These charts all assume that dominant colored cats and agouti tabbies are heterozgous, i.e. carrying dilute & non-agouti genes. In the case of a homozygous dominant, only dominant colored offspring would be produced, and homozygous agouti tabbies can only produce agouti tabby offspring.
- Solids and Particolors - coming soon!
- Agouti Tabbies - coming soon!
- Silvers and Goldens - coming soon!
- Shadeds and Smokes - coming soon!
- Bicolors - coming soon!
- Himalayans - coming soon!